Never To See The Light of Day



Here is a psych mix I did for the good friends at Rush Hour, although I scrapped it at the last minute and did a disco mix instead. My wife didn't like this one.


Tracklist:
Hawkwind - 10 Seconds To Forever
Aleph - Toccata
The Animated Egg - Sock It My Way
Ultimate Spinach - Ballad Of The Hip Death Goddess 
Doris - You Never Come Closer
The Glass Family - House of Glass
The Seeds - Two Fingers Pointin' On You
Franz Auffray - Sweet Popcorn
Silver Apples - Lovefingers
Arzachel - Azathoth
White Noise - Love Without Sound
Sister Irene O'Connor - Mass
Blue Phantom - Microchaos
Serge Gainsbourg - Breakdown Suite
Strawberry Alarm Clock - Hummin' Happy
D.R. Hooker - A Tormented Heart
Bumps - Sniper Growl
Street - If I Needed Someone
Jean Claude Vannier - L'enfant au Royaume des Mouches
Happy Dragon Band - 3D Free
Chrome - All Data Lost
Gong - New Age Transformation Try

1 comment: